Free Food

I bet you're thinking "What the devil has she been up to all day?" 

Well, I will show you.


That's pork (first official taste of SHSE).


That's exactly what you're thinking it is. Red. Velvet. Cheesecake. I don't know what this angle and my hand at the front are about.


We didn't get a shopping cart because, oh my gosh, a shopping cart in the midst of all the hustle and bustle and great tumult would have been disastrous. So Mike had to put down the milk in order to properly sample samples.


They had me at brie and prosciutto.


So, I did it. I finally made it to SHSE!!! (Sam's Holiday Sample Extravaganza...) Except it turns out they already have a name for it and it's something like Holiday Tasting blah blah blah. I don't know. My name is better. Either way, it was delicious.


(Can you tell that my earrings are adorable frogs?)