Moment Of Clarity

(doesn't that sound like it should be the title of an Enya song? it actually might be...)

Do you ever have those times in life where everything seems all jumbled and up in the air, and you can't juggle, so you just kind of stare up at the things that matter most to you, and wait to see how they fall down?

Those times tend to cause things like nervousness and butterflies in one's stomach. Not the good kind, like when your husband looks at you in just the right way and it reminds you that he's more in love with you now than he was 4 years ago when he asked you to marry him.

I'm staring up right now, and waiting to see how things come down and land. My stomach is turning, my brain is over thinking/analyzing, and my worry sense kicks in. It's very hard to feel like you have faith, or your faith is any good, when these things happen.

But then, all of a sudden, the thought came into my mind:

"It's okay. No matter what happens, Heavenly Father will take care of you."

And there it was! My clarity! My brain and my eyes cleared. My faith came whooshing back and my heart (and stomach) was at peace again.