Home

Have I mentioned that I live in an apartment just northwest of Austin, Tx? So, essentially, this is somewhere in my backyard


And this is somewhere in the front


I really love living by Austin. It's such a bizarre city. If you're ever here you need to see a movie at the Alamo Drafthouse, get a doughnut from Gourdough's, and/or go jump in the ice cold Barton Springs Pool. And call me so I can do it all with you! How rude would it be for you to come all of the way here, do the things I recommended, and then not even invite me? For shame.

As a side note, this isn't what I was going to blog about today. It was going to be something else entirely, but the pictures for it are on my laptop. 'Where is Sandi's laptop?' you might be asking yourself. 'It's on the floor next to me' I would say. However the dumb power cord/AC adapter thing/whatever that thing is DIED! It just DIED! After everything we've been through and all of the love I've given it, it just DIES! I tell you what, one of these days all of these electrical things are going to become robots and turn on us.

Speaking of technology, I might be the last person on the face of the Earth to figure out just how awesome Pandora is.