Purr Purr Purr

Yesterday was one of those kinds of days where you just want someone to sing "Soft Kitty" to you, and when someone (your husband) finally does, he does his own rendition of it which doesn't make anyone feel better.

BOO!

If you're wondering "What the heck is Soft Kitty??" Please watch the following videos and, for the love of everything, start watching "Big Bang Theory" already.







Today is turning out more grand (after waking up all achy and throwing a teddy bear across the room and Mike forcing drugs down my throat. He said I was being "angry." He went past using the word "cranky," which he usually calls me, and went with "angry." That must have been some tantrum I had this morning...)
The weather is stupendous and not once have I gotten light headed and felt like blacking out! (that was so yesterday, Hilary Duff)
Maggie and I went on a 4 mile walk in which she made me go faster down hills so that she could more adequately say "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

It's more fun saying "weeeee" when you're moving at a fast speed.


Also, please be discussing the end of "Downton Abbey." Was not it magical? Despite all of the loose ends still out there...

The thing I'd been waiting for all season finally happened. At the very, VERY, end:



Oh, but this happened first:


PUNCH!


Do I watch too much TV?