Time To Change Batteries

When Mike and I came home from work yesterday, the smoke alarm in our room was chirping every couple of minutes or so. On top of that, the angry lesbians upstairs moved out (CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH!!!! Word on the street is, they just up and left...), so there were people upstairs pounding around, replacing the carpet.

As you can imagine, poor Petey Pie was beside himself.

I think the chirping was bugging him more than anything, as it was very high pitched. As soon as Mike let him out of his crate, he glued himself to Mike's heels, then proceeded to cram himself between the toilet and bathtub in our bathroom, and THEN decided that getting in the bathtub itself was an even better idea.




I came home shortly after Mike did and he showed me that picture.

Mike: He's in the bathtub.
Me: (long pause) Okay....?
Mike: He put himself there...

Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen? I just want to gobble up all of his adorableness when he holds his ears back like that.