Humph

I have blogger's block.

This happens to me entirely too often. Are you as tired of it as I am?

I have ideas, but just not interesting enough to expand upon.

For example, we could talk about how I said something to Mike this morning and he thought I said "I want to go on a walk about." I can't remember what I really said. I wish I could find the video explaining what a walk about is, but I can't so you'll just have to watch this one instead



Or we could talk about how I asked Mike if he's okay with me singing Irish drinking songs to our children as lullabies. Really, there are some very lovely drinking songs. They're not all about the perils of courting in the kitchen. Is it incredibly sweet or depressingly sad that I've thought about the songs I would sing to children that don't exist? I'm going to go with pleasantly prompt. You know, prompt like, I have a drinking song ready if ever a child needs it?


Or we could talk about how I found my first gray hair? On my beautiful head? How does this happen? To a 27 year old? 
No, I don't want to talk about that.


Or we could talk about if those dance moms hate that Abby Lee lady so much, why don't they just take their kids to another dance school?


Or we could talk about....see? I don't even know. 


Why don't we just see how Pete feels about dryer sheets?



(don't mind Mike making noise with the ironing board)