SOME People

Some people think I have too many nutcrackers (they're married to me).


Some people are alarmed by my collection of nutcrackers, the first time they see them (they are too many to be named).


Some people think this is sparse, and more need to be added (they are mostly me).


Don't forget these guys.



You should know that the Satan nutcracker (he's in the first picture, next to the Wicked Witch of the West) was given to me by the same woman who blacked out the lines (with permanent marker) about Santa smoking a pipe in "The Night Before Christmas" and also made us sing "There's a happy feeling nothing in the world can buy, when we pass around the cocoa and the pumpkin pie" as opposed to COFFEE and pumpkin pie.

Thanks for the evil nutcracker Mom!



And now, I give you proof that my marriage is True with a capital T:

Yesterday, Mike and I went and saw "Sherlock Holmes" because he was going to die if he didn't see it this very weekend (real good, I need to see it again to make sense of it all). Before the movie, there was a preview for some dumb (DUMBBBBBB) movie with Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah. At the end of it, Queen Latifah made some comment about Dolly's nails and Edward Scissorhands and the majority of the audience laugh. Mike and I continued to stare at the screen for a good two seconds, and then simultaneously turned to each other and said "I guess that was funny?"
I really like having him around. His new beard thing? Not so much. The hottness of it, oh man it's hott (with TWO T's), but the snogging is painful.