How To Spend A Morning

Yesterday I had a day off from work. I had every intention of staying in comfy clothes all day, and having a movie/TV marathon of some sort. Something like romantic, British movies, or that show 'Downton Abby' that Aleece and Whitney and Rachel have all told me about (I just have a thing for entertainment from England, people), or even 'Arrested Development.' But then I started thinking 'Pete needs a walk and I need a walk and his hair is starting to take over the loveseat so I need to vacuum that and it's just easier to be all sweaty from cleaning when I'm already sweaty from exercising' so that was that and there I was in my tennis shoes, walking out of our apartment complex with Pete. That act of productivity lead to an act of cleaning productivity which lead to an act of running errands productivity. Before I knew it, it was noon and my lazy day had become a very unlazy, productive day.

Anyways, the point is, I stopped at the library on my errand run and picked up some chick flicks because I thought 'Hey, still time for a marathon of girl movies.' My marathon started with the movie 'Down With Love' or as I like to call it, an hour and forty minutes of my life that I'll never get back. Awful. Truly, an AWFUL movie. After that, my will to watch anything else was broken and I had a headache so my movie marathon turned into a sleeping marathon and I took a nap.

Anyways, the point AGAIN is, I rolled out of bed at 8 this morning (I don't have to be to work until 1:30) and breakfast didn't sound good, but those chocolate chip cookies that I made last night DID (ice cream was incorporated into them; creamy, fluffiness ensued) so I ate two of those, had a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, and 3 glasses of water. Breakfast of champions, people! I sat around for about an hour doing who knows what, and then I remembered that I had some movies left over from the library run yesterday. So I decided a viewing of 'You've Got Mail' was in order because I haven't watched it in years and, over on her blog, Nat the Fat Rat doesn't stop talking about it (check out that chunk of a kid she gave birth to. ADORABLE) The first time I saw that movie was my senior year of high school, in my BCIS II class. That was one of the best classes I ever took. It was a bunch of seniors, suffering from senioritis, taking a blow-off class, making Power Point slide shows about the gifts they got for Christmas, and watching movies that are related (sometimes a bit of a stretch) to computers. As I'm sitting here watching it, at this very moment, I'm thinking 'Since when have Parker Posey, Steve Zahn, and the girl that was Miss Rhode Island in 'Miss Congeniality' been in this movie?? Also Dave Chappelle. How does the guy that did 'The Racial Draft,' on his TV show, end up in a Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks romantic comedy?' It baffles the mind.

(How come people don't stand around pianos singing songs anymore?)

And that's how I'm spending my morning. Also, can anyone explain why my left arm has felt tingly and weird the past couple of days? I've ruled out a heart attack because I'm not dead yet.