A Startling Discovery

You know that moment near the end of "Angels and Demons" when you think you've got it all figured out and everything is getting resolved and you've come to know the characters so well and people are in parachutes and something else couldn't possibly go wrong, but then, THEN! Ewan McGregor turns out to be the bad guy and he didn't love the Pope at all and he just wanted his power?!?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!?!?! (I am so sorry if you don't and I just ruined it for you...)

Case in point:

Me (hanging out with Pete): What is this? What is THIS??? How long has this been here??? MIKE!
Mike: What? (He has this way of saying 'what' that really says 'I married a crazy woman')
Me: Where did this white spot come from????
Mike: He's always had that...
Me: Well where have I been?? How come nobody told me about this??

Ugh. The people I live with and the secrets they keep from me. (And not the good kind of secrets, like being a double agent and secretly loving Harry Potter all while being mean to him in your potions class... I'm ruining endings left and right for you people today, aren't I?)

 

The aforementioned white spot (to the left of my hand). Not the best picture, but the best I could get in my moment of shocked dismay. It's the whitest spot on Pete's body and I didn't know about it!
Also, he is beyond smelling like corn chips. He really needs a bath.