Good Things to Come (and see)

I love a good Sunday. Especially when I make sure all of the laundry and dishes and dog toys are put away on Saturday night. Then I can wake up Sunday morning and it's all just...clean. I also love when I leave church and I really feel like my spirit has been nourished. Today was one of those days :)

And now, some visual nourishment for your spirit; places and things I'd like to experience while I exist.


source
The landing beaches in Normandy, France (This is at the very tip, top of my list. It will be our next GRAND adventure, whenever that is)


source
Uluru in Australia


source
Kizhi Island, Russia


source
(sigh) Norway


source
I want to see Machu Picchu for multiple reasons. One of them is, I've been told by more than one person, that it is a deeply spiritual place. Another reason is, my parents met while serving missions for our church in Peru and I have always wanted to go to the place where they met. Lastly, look at it! That's just...AMAZING!


source
Andalucia region, Spain

This is a very abridged list. There are many more adventures swimming around in my head.
I love to travel, but it's so expensive (I want to go back to Europe, but do I really want to sell my unborn children to do so?). I have friends who seem to always be going off on adventures and I just don't understand how they keep funding those trips. Is there some affordable secret to chronic travelling that I just don't know??? If someone has the secret, TELL ME NOW!!! I caught the adventure bug in Ireland/Scotland last year and I'm dying to go out again.

How about some encouraging nourishment for your spirit as well, today? This is a favorite.